Terms & Conditions
- Ownership and Copyright
- You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trademarks, logos and trade names contained on this Website (collectively the Content), including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, the Company or its licensors, as the case may be. You shall have no right, title or interest, ownership or otherwise, in the Content. The Content, or any elements thereof, shall not be used in any manner without Our or relevant owners’ or rights holders’ prior written consent and in any manner not provided by this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly stated in this Agreement. We will enforce Our intellectual property rights and use any remedy available under the applicable law.
- Permitted Use
- Subject to your continuous compliance with this Agreement, the Company hereby grants to You a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content solely for the purpose of evaluating the services offered by Us (Services). We may provide upgrades, modifications, updates, or additions to the Content. The terms of this license shall apply to any such modification unless a separate license accompanies it.
- Restrictions On Use
- You agree that You will not:
- distribute the Content for any purpose, including, without limitation, compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the Content by way of the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors or allow any third party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law. We are entitled to revoke your license to access and use the Website if You violate these Agreement.
- You agree that You will not:
- License to Use Your Information and Your Feedback
- With the exception of your non-public personal information, You hereby grant to the Company a perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to run, display, copy, reproduce, publish, bundle, distribute, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use any information or other content You provide on or through this Website or which is sent to the Company by email or other correspondence, including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques or any intellectual property contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever. The Company shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information unless specifically agreed to by the Company in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant the license set out above.
- We appreciate any of your feedback and comments regarding our Website or any Content (the Feedback). Please note that by submitting the Feedback to us directly or via any platform or social media, You: (i) grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, revocable, transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license and right to copy, reproduce, use, modify, adapt, distribute, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and publicly display, including online, such Feedback on our websites, social media accounts, our marketing, advertising, or any other informational communications distributed via email or otherwise, and in any other media, including for marketing and advertising purposes, and otherwise exploit such Feedback regardless of when and in what manner You provided it. You grant us the right to use and refer to the name or username that You submit in connection with such Feedback. For this reason, we ask that You not submit any Feedback or delete any existing one that You do not wish to license to us as set herein; and (ii) agree and acknowledge that You are solely responsible for the information in your Feedback; and (iii) represent and confirm that You were not asked, instructed, or commissioned to submit fake or misleading reviews and endorsements or misrepresent your experience; and (iv) represent and warrant that the use of your Feedback does not violate any third party’s rights; and (v) expressly release and discharge us, our affiliates, sublicensees, successors, and assignees from all liability, claims, and demands arising out of or in any way connected to our exercise of the rights granted under the license provided herein, including without limitation, any liability based on rights of publicity, invasion of privacy and other civil rights, moral rights, and copyright infringement. The Company shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any Feedback unless specifically agreed to by the Company in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant the license set out above. Please contact us to request to refrain from or discontinue our use of your Feedback at any time.
- The Feedback appearing on our websites, social media accounts, and marketing, advertising, and other communication reflects the individual experience of their authors. We do not claim, nor should the reader assume, that any individual experience recounted is typical or representative of what any other user might experience.
- Service Agreement
- If You procure Services to / from the Company or one of its suppliers or sponsors, then such Services shall be delivered pursuant to a separate agreement and are not provided hereunder, and You shall have no rights or claims in respect of such Services hereunder.
- Links to third-party websites and services
- The Website may contain links, buttons and banners that redirect You to third-party resources and websites that may be of interest. The inclusion of any link does not mean we endorse the site or have any association with its operators, nor should the inclusion of any link be viewed as an encouragement to purchase or use any third-party products or services – we provide these links to You for information purposes and convenience only.
- Linked Websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the privacy of your personal information on any Linked Website, and we are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Website.
- Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third parties. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Website domain, You acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality for the Websites users and customers.
- The Company does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained at Linked Websites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, the Company is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that the Company is affiliated or associated with the same. THE COMPANY DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPERLINKS TO, OR CONTENT FOUND ON, OTHER WEBSITES.
- Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers
- You accept that any comments posted by You on the Website and/or social media pages can be viewed by the public, and that we have no control over, or liability for, the way in which this information is used by any third party who views your comments.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED AND TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL OR TRANSACTION INFORMATION.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damages You or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make available on the Website or that You expressly or implicitly authorise the Company to make available, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.
- You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the Content as the basis for any conclusions or decisions.
- THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR UNCORRUPTED, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.
- THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEBSITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTY OR CONDITION ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES (“RELEASED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTY HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES, INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTY HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS.
- IN NO CASE WILL ANY RELEASED PARTYS CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE MORE THAN TWENTY BRITISH POUND STERLING £20.00.
- THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Company, with or without cause, in the Company’s sole and unfettered discretion. The Company may terminate this Agreement without notice to You for any reason or for no reason. Any such termination by the Company shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to the Company, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
- The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, your license to the Company, your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties, and each of
them, against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and
expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) arising out of,
sustained, incurred or paid by any of the Released Parties directly or indirectly in respect of:
a) any information or other content You provide on or through this Website or which is sent to the Company by email or other correspondence;
b) your use or misuse of the Content or this Website, including without limitation infringement claims;
c) your violation or your failure to comply with any of your obligations set forth in this Agreement;
d) the inaccuracy or falsity of any representation or warranty made by You in relation to this Agreement; or
e) your violation or your fail to comply with any applicable laws or regulations; or
f) your alleged or actual negligence or wilful misconduct.
- You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties, and each of them, against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) arising out of, sustained, incurred or paid by any of the Released Parties directly or indirectly in respect of:
- Dispute Resolution & Governing Law
- This Website and the Content (excluding Linked Websites or their content) are physically located within the EU. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (the “SCC”). The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of a sole arbitrator. The seat of arbitration shall be Stockholm, Sweden. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. This Agreement shall be governed by the substantive law of England and Wales.
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU ACT OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT NO ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE COMPANY.
- In this Agreement, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this Agreement;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- the headings and sub-headings do not form part of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time in accordance with the provisions of Section 12, and any and all other legal notices and policies on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company with respect to the use of this Website and the Content.
- Severability. Any provision of this Agreement which is held by an arbitrator to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in such jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Inurement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon You and the Company and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it and using the Website, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.
- Assignment. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by You and any attempted transfer or assignment shall be null and void.
- Language. The parties hereto agree that this Agreement is drafted and executed in the English language.
- Definitions and interpretation
- “Linked Website” means a website or entity other than PayCore.io Limited, which are linked through a hyperlink, or through another means (including text, image, and moving image) to or from this Website.
- “User or You” any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Paycore.io Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to PayCore.io Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ourselves” refers to PayCore.io Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, company number 11654625 whose registered office is at 25 Cabot Square, Office 11.01, 11th Floor, London, England, E14 4QZ.
- “Website”, “Web site” or “Site” refers to https://payatlas.com/ and any related web-site.